Important Technical Changes in v3
Queue Processor (runq.php)
The queue processor script (runq.php) requires authentication in Watch My Domains SED v3.
This means that you should include
?key=xxxxxx to the URL whenever you invoke
the runq.php script from a remote location (eg. using 'wget'). Replace xxxxxx with the CLI key obtained from the 'App Settings'
panel. This is not required when you use the PHP command line mode.
You can turn the authentication requirement off from the 'App Settings' panel.
ionCube Loader is required for Queue Processor
The ionCube loader is required by the runq.php script in Standard and demo editions. Debian/Ubuntu/Windows may require that you configure
a different php.ini file to load the ioncube loader in CLI. In those systems the runq.php script will not run in command line
mode if ionCube is not loaded for PHP CLI. In Debian/Ubuntu, the PHP ini file for CLI is at
/etc/php5/cli/php.ini. Please see the tutorial
for more details. For Windows (WAMP Server), the bin/php folder will contain a php.ini used by PHP CLI.
If you have problems with this, use 'wget' to run the cronjob instead of using PHP command line.
Supports PHP 7
Watch My Domains SED v3 fully supports PHP 7.
Ready for other databases
The initial release of Watch My Domains SED will only support MariaDB / MySQL. However, we will be adding support for PostgreSQL and MS SQL soon.
- User Guide Home
- Technical Changes in v3
- What's New in v3
- How to Upgrade
- Download & Installation
- Auto Installation on Digital Ocean
- The Cron Job
- Windows Task Scheduler
- Troubleshoot the Installation
- Adding & Removing Domains
- Uploading CSV Data
- Handling Domain Lookups
- Managing Domain Categories
- Bulk Actions on Random Domains
- Domain Display Filters
- Custom Auto Queries
- Subdomains and DNS
- Subdomains and SSL
- TXT / DKIM Scanner
- Subdomain Manager
- Custom Data Columns
- Whois Configuration
- Whois Extraction Tokens
- Historical Whois Data
- Report Generation
- Enable Email Alerts
- Monitor Changes in DNS Records
- Download CSV Reports
- Custom SQL Queries - How To
- Manually Editing Data
- Password Protect the Application
- Create and Administer Users
- Enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Refresh Domain Data at Regular Intervals
- Monitor Domain Home Page for Text Tokens
- Specify what Lookups should happen by default
- Branding the Installation
- Customize Colors and Font of Domain Table
- Integrating Estibot Data
- Integrating MOZ Data
- How to backup the MySQL database
- Install on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- Auto-Update on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- License Code Setup - Std Edition
- Screen Shots - Themes
- Frequently Asked Questions
A credit card is not required for downloading the trial version.