Integrating Estibot data into Watch My Domains SED (Server Edition)
Estibot Expert Account Required
If you have Estibot Expert account, you can automatically integrate the Estibot data into Watch My Domains SED data columns. Please see the screen-shot below.
The Estibot Integration Script
Make sure that you have version 2.3.15 or better of Watch My Domains SED.
config-sample.php file in the
lib/php/thirdparty/ folder and edit it to
include the Estibot credentials. You can obtain the Estibot credentials after signing up for an expert account here.
Then save it as
config.php in the same folder.
estibot.php as a cronjob at regular intervals.
What estibot.php does
Every time you run
estibot.php, it will...
- Create the extra columns (estibot_xxx) if they are missing.
- Check if the Estibot data for any of the domains require a refresh. You can specify how often the data should be refreshed. For example, you can make the script update the Estibot data every 2 months.
- Update the Estibot data for 'N' domains. The number of domains it refreshes ('N') is configurable. By default it is 5.
You should run estibot.php as a cron job (set it to run every 5 minutes or so).
If all your domains have been checked for Estibot data and none of them require a refresh, the script will return without doing anything.
d - lookup domains that haven't been looked up (for Estibot data) within the last 'd' days. Set d=1 for refreshing everyday. The default is 30 days.
b - Specify Estibot batch size (the number of domains looked up in each API call). The default is 5 domains.
v - Verbose mode. Show details on screen.
From your browser
As a cron entry that runs every 5 minutes
*/5 * * * * wget -q -O /dev/null "http://example.com/estibot.php?d=90" >/dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * php /home/public_html/estibot.php d=90 >/dev/null 2>&1
Configure the Application to Display the Columns
You should configure the data columns in Watch My Domains SED interface to display the extra columns. You can do this from the
Basic App Setup.
- User Guide Home
- Technical Changes in v3
- What's New in v3
- How to Upgrade
- Download & Installation
- The Cron Job
- Windows Task Scheduler
- Troubleshoot the Installation
- Adding & Removing Domains
- Uploading CSV Data
- Handling Domain Lookups
- Managing Domain Categories
- Bulk Actions on Random Domains
- Domain Display Filters
- Custom Auto Queries
- Subdomains and DNS
- Subdomains and SSL
- Subdomain Manager
- Custom Data Columns
- Whois Configuration
- Whois Extraction Tokens
- Historical Whois Data
- Report Generation
- Enable Email Alerts
- Monitor Changes in DNS Records
- Download CSV Reports
- Custom SQL Queries - How To
- Manually Editing Data
- Password Protect the Application
- Create and Administer Users
- Refresh Domain Data at Regular Intervals
- Monitor Domain Home Page for Text Tokens
- Specify what Lookups should happen by default
- Branding the Installation
- Customize Colors and Font of Domain Table
- Integrating Estibot Data
- Integrating MOZ Data
- How to backup the MySQL database
- Install on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- Auto-Update on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- License Code Setup - Std Edition
- Screen Shots - Themes
- Frequently Asked Questions
A credit card is not required for downloading the trial version.