Subdomains and DNS Information
In addition to managing domains you can also manage any corresponding sub-domains. To add sub-domains to any domain, click the 'DNS' tab in the lower pane. The 'Add' button in the footer of the sub-domain table is used to add sub-domains.
How to add subdomains
add button at the footer of the subdomain table to add subdomains.
You can use full hostnames if the subdomain has no extra dots in them. For example, the following entries will work.
The above will add
support as the
If the domains are not already present in the database, they will be added. Any default subdomains you have configured will also get added.
If the subdomains contain dots (eg. alpha.my), you should use a
comma to separate subdomains
and the actual domains.
The above will add
beta.support as the
Make sure that you enter each entry as a single row. You can mix both the comma separated entries and full hostnames. See below.
alpha.support,softnik.com support.softnik.co.uk beta.support,softnik.co.uk support.softnik.com
SPF, DMARC and other TXT Records
Watch My Domains SED supports TXT record lookups, so you will be able to monitor your SPF and DMARC records.
You can also monitor the DKIM records if you add the selectors as a sub-domain entry. Make sure to enable
Extended Subdomain Lookups in application settings (see screen-shot) so that the TXT records for added subdomains
are also looked up.
- User Guide Home
- Technical Changes in v3
- What's New in v3
- How to Upgrade
- Download & Installation
- Auto Installation on Digital Ocean
- The Cron Job
- Windows Task Scheduler
- Troubleshoot the Installation
- Adding & Removing Domains
- Uploading CSV Data
- Handling Domain Lookups
- Managing Domain Categories
- Bulk Actions on Random Domains
- Domain Display Filters
- Custom Auto Queries
- Subdomains and DNS
- Subdomains and SSL
- TXT / DKIM Scanner
- Subdomain Manager
- Custom Data Columns
- Whois Configuration
- Whois Extraction Tokens
- Historical Whois Data
- Report Generation
- Enable Email Alerts
- Monitor Changes in DNS Records
- Download CSV Reports
- Custom SQL Queries - How To
- Manually Editing Data
- Password Protect the Application
- Create and Administer Users
- Enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Refresh Domain Data at Regular Intervals
- Monitor Domain Home Page for Text Tokens
- Specify what Lookups should happen by default
- Branding the Installation
- Customize Colors and Font of Domain Table
- Integrating Estibot Data
- Integrating MOZ Data
- How to backup the MySQL database
- Install on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- Auto-Update on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- License Code Setup - Std Edition
- Screen Shots - Themes
- Frequently Asked Questions
A credit card is not required for downloading the trial version.