Custom, Daily, Weekly Reports
Watch My Domains SED includes a number of sample custom report generation scripts in the lib/php/custom folder.
For example, the 'expiry-sample-report' creates a summary report of domains expiring in the next 90 days. It is also emailed to a pre-configured address. You can easily change the number of days and the report format (if you wish to)
To get daily summary reports by email, add this script to your crontab. Set it to run once daily.
You can create any number of different reports using the provided sample report scripts as templates. You only need to change the sql query as required.
You can also contact us to get any type of report created. Registered customers can get this done at no extra charge as long as the reports you want are not overly complicated.
Report on Demand
Watch My Domains SED also supports custom scripts. This is accessible from the 'custom' tab in the left pane. You can use it to find domains based on categories, pattern matching, custom SQL queries and more. You can also download the domain table into a CSV file.
Sample Custom SQL Queries
Here are some sample custom SQL queries that will work for report generation. Please note that you should not type in the entire SQL query with SELECT, FROM etc.
registry_expiry > '2016-05-01' domain LIKE '%.org'
The first query will list all domains that have the registry expiry date after 01-May-2016. The second will list all .ORG domains.
- User Guide Home
- Technical Changes in v3
- What's New in v3
- How to Upgrade
- Download & Installation
- The Cron Job
- Windows Task Scheduler
- Troubleshoot the Installation
- Adding & Removing Domains
- Uploading CSV Data
- Handling Domain Lookups
- Managing Domain Categories
- Bulk Actions on Random Domains
- Domain Display Filters
- Custom Auto Queries
- Subdomains and DNS
- Subdomains and SSL
- Subdomain Manager
- Custom Data Columns
- Whois Configuration
- Whois Extraction Tokens
- Historical Whois Data
- Report Generation
- Enable Email Alerts
- Monitor Changes in DNS Records
- Download CSV Reports
- Custom SQL Queries - How To
- Manually Editing Data
- Password Protect the Application
- Create and Administer Users
- Refresh Domain Data at Regular Intervals
- Monitor Domain Home Page for Text Tokens
- Specify what Lookups should happen by default
- Branding the Installation
- Customize Colors and Font of Domain Table
- Integrating Estibot Data
- Integrating MOZ Data
- How to backup the MySQL database
- Install on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- Auto-Update on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- License Code Setup - Std Edition
- Screen Shots - Themes
- Frequently Asked Questions
A credit card is not required for downloading the trial version.