Branding the Installation
You should normally do branding changes only after purchasing the application. However, you may make the changes if you need to fully demonstrate the application, prior to purchase, within your organization.
You may brand your installation by changing the title image that appears at the top left corner. You
may also change the links pointed to by the
docs / support panel.
To change the title image, theme and Links
Create a new title bar gif/ png / jpg image with 300x34 dimensions. Copy it to a folder within the Watch My Domains SED installation.
Interface tab in
App Settings panel to specify the title image and the
specify the link URLs.
You will need to specify the image file path relative to the installation root folder. So if you copied the
image file to lib/css/img/ folder, you will have to specify the image as
You may also specify a full URL to the image file. For example,http://example.com/images/mylogo.png
Changing the Custom Display Group Buttons
To change the name and icons for the 3 custom display group buttons, open the config.php file in the root folder and add the following entries to specify the labels. You can insert this after the...
# Space for additional default options, if any.
entry in the config.h file.
$config_data['Custom Group 01 Name'] = "My Group 01"; $config_data['Custom Group 02 Name'] = "My Group 02"; $config_data['Custom Group 03 Name'] = "My Group 03";
Please see the screen-shot below.
To change the icons add the corresponding PNG files to lib/css/images/16/ folder
The image files should be 16x16 pixel PNG with the label of the group in lowercase with all spaces removed. For the above examples the file names will be
mygroup01.png, mygroup02.png, and mygroup03.png
You may copy the three existing default image files (custom01.png, custom02.png and custom03.png) to the new names if you don't want to create your own icons.
- User Guide Home
- Technical Changes in v3
- What's New in v3
- How to Upgrade
- Download & Installation
- Auto Installation on Digital Ocean
- The Cron Job
- Windows Task Scheduler
- Troubleshoot the Installation
- Adding & Removing Domains
- Uploading CSV Data
- Handling Domain Lookups
- Managing Domain Categories
- Bulk Actions on Random Domains
- Domain Display Filters
- Custom Auto Queries
- Subdomains and DNS
- Subdomains and SSL
- TXT / DKIM Scanner
- Subdomain Manager
- Custom Data Columns
- Whois Configuration
- Whois Extraction Tokens
- Historical Whois Data
- Report Generation
- Enable Email Alerts
- Monitor Changes in DNS Records
- Download CSV Reports
- Custom SQL Queries - How To
- Manually Editing Data
- Password Protect the Application
- Create and Administer Users
- Enable Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Refresh Domain Data at Regular Intervals
- Monitor Domain Home Page for Text Tokens
- Specify what Lookups should happen by default
- Branding the Installation
- Customize Colors and Font of Domain Table
- Integrating Estibot Data
- Integrating MOZ Data
- How to backup the MySQL database
- Install on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- Auto-Update on Multiple Servers (Pro)
- License Code Setup - Std Edition
- Screen Shots - Themes
- Frequently Asked Questions
A credit card is not required for downloading the trial version.