Import, Filter, Clean & Process Huge Domain Lists Using Domain Name Filter Pro
Filter Good Domain Names from Huge Lists
- Pick out domain names that contain specific keywords at the start, end or in the middle.
- Pick out domain names that do not contain specific keywords at the start, end or in the middle.
- Filter domain names based on the length (domains longer than 5 characters, shorter than 35 characters, etc.) or word counts (domains with only 2 words, less than 4 words, etc.)
- Pick out domain names that do not contain specific letters or digits. Useful when you don't like domains that contain a dash or alphabets like x, q, etc.
Post Filter Processing
- Change or remove domain name extensions in a large list of domain names with a single click.
- Add domain name extensions like .COM, .INFO etc to a large list of words with a single click.
- Extract domain names that do not contain repeated letters or digits (eg: zzsleep.com, aaweb.com, etc)
- Domain Name Filter Pro can process very large domain name lists with little CPU overhead.
Domain Drop Lists
Quickly and easily download full domain drop lists from right within the software with a single click. You can even configure the download URLs for any new drop lists that become available from time to time. The software comes with pre-configured drop / auction lists from Snapnames, Pool.com, GoDaddy etc.
Split Domain Names into Component Words
- Split domain names into component words using one or more dictionaries. The software includes a number of different dictionaries (English words, list common first and last names, lists of places, common acronyms, common technical terms etc.)
- Load your own dictionaries or use the built-in internal dictionaries for splitting domain names into word. The software supports any number of custom dictionaries. The built-in dictionary is for English words only.
- Create exception lists for handling ambiguous domain names (ExpertsExchange / ExpertSexChange).