Bulk Actions on Groups of Domains
You can use a temporary category to do bulk actions on a set of domains you have in a text file.
Note: This is for bulk editing random domains that are not categorized into any specific groups.
For bulk editing already categorized domains, please see the
Bulk Editing section here.
How to edit a set of random domains
Here is how you can add a note to 100 random domains (assuming you have the domain names in a text file).
- Create a new Category called say "workpad" (or whatever unique name you want). This is a temporary category that will be used only for tasks like this. You need to do this only once.
- Click on "workpad" in the category list at left. This will select that category.
- Have your list of names in a text file or in Clipboard.
- Click the "Add Domains" button and paste the 100 domains into the box. Check both the "Add the above domains to category 'workpad'" box and "Empty Category 'workpad'" before adding the domains. Click OK. Even if your 100 domains are already in the portfolio there will be no problem. The domains will be just added to the "workpad" category. If any of these domains also belonged to another category it will not be affected (they will still belong to those categories along with "workpad").
- Do whatever bulk operations you want (see the
Bulk Editingsection here). It will affect the 100 domains in "workpad". You can attach notes or move them to another category etc.