Domain Name Analyzer for Mac OS X
Domain Name Analyzer is a free Mac OS X software for finding the best domain name for your product or business.
Use Domain Name Analyzer to create domain names from keywords or alpha-numeric templates
and quickly check them for availability. It also supports International Domain Names (IDN)
Why do you need Domain Name Analyzer?
Domain Name Analyzer is not a simple domain name / whois utility. It is a complete application that combines ease
of use with powerful features.
- Supports International Domain Names (IDN)
- Support for all TLDs and ccTLDs tat have a valid port 43 whois server. You can configure support for new TLDs and ccTLDs on your own.
- Create domain names using multiple methods including from keywords and alpha-numeric templates
- Lookup domain names for availability using a quick check (with minimum whois queries) method or direct whois query.
- Check if the registered domains have a corresponding website (or is simply registered and abandoned)
- Obtain registry expiry dates for domains that are not available
- Nice clean tabular layout that displays multiple information
- You can save your domain name research data to your hard disk and retrieve it whenever you want.
- You can take print-outs and / or create PDF reports
- Filter your domain list using a simple text filter or using any of the several automatic filters.