Find Good Domain Names in Huge Domain Lists
Domain Name Filter for Windows
Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. Free for Commercial and Personal Use.
Need Even More Features?
Domain Name Filter is free, but if you want more advanced features you should get the professional edition.
Download domain drop lists, split domain names into component keywords and more...
Filter Good Domain Names from Huge Lists
The software can handle huge domain lists. If your list is huge, use the "Import Entries" button to import the list from a text file. The "Add Entries" button can handle only small number of domains.
Need to cleanup expired domain name lists?
You need this software if you work with large lists of domain names. For example, most of the expired domain lists are huge with reasonably good names sprinkled among large number of useless names.
Post Filter Processing
What Can Domain Name Filter Do?
- Pick out domain names that contain specific keywords at the start, end or in the middle.
- Pick out domain names that do not contain specific keywords at the start, end or in the middle.
- Filter domain names based on the length (domains longer than 5 characters, shorter than 35 characters, etc.)
- Pick out domain names that do not contain specific letters or digits. Useful when you don't like domains that contain a dash or alphabets like x, q, etc.
- Extract domain names from lists of URLs by removing http://, www, html file names, etc.
- Change or remove domain name extensions in a large list of domain names with a single click.
- Add domain name extensions like .COM, .INFO etc to a large list of words with a single click.
- Extract domain names that do not contain repeated letters or digits (eg: zzsleep.com, aaweb.com, etc)
- Domain Name Filter can process very large domain name lists with little CPU overhead.
- It is Free! There are no registrations, no nag screens, no advertisements and no payments.
This software requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
Advanced VersionDomain Name Filter Pro
Download domain drop lists, split domain names into component words and more...